Job No: 1
Job type: Full Time
Categories: Advisory ServicesApply for this position
The Grant Thornton team continues to grow its market presence across Bahrain, supporting dynamic clients to unlock value through the diverse services which we offer. In response to our continued growth, we are now looking to expand our Advisory team, for which we are seeking high caliber Manager / Senior Manager.
The Manager / Senior Manager must exhibit high standards of professional and social ethics and must accept full responsibility as the in-charge for advisory engagements of varying size and complexity to include, planning and coordinating the various phases of the field work, directing and reviewing the work of a number of team members, and making decision on all but the most unusual business advisory matters. The Manager / Senior Manager will be working together in a team of competent, driven and proactive individuals.
- Guide and advise clients through a wide range of processes related to business planning, operational evaluations and assessments, and major decision making, and help clients identify opportunities to increase revenue or improve efficiency.
- Develop detailed financial models and valuation analysis for potential transactions including due-diligence and related M&A process, including development develop models and valuation scenarios.
- Secondary research on various databases.
- End to end project management of a deal from origination to closure
Perform routine market research and monitor trends in the industry to identify potential acquisition, joint-venture and licensing opportunities and build and maintain a robust pipeline.
- Work with engagement leadership to implement operational processes and technology that support value creation and process efficiency across functions.
- Ability to assess operational and technology investment strategies and compare respective operating models and organizational structures against leading practices and industry benchmarks.
- Facilitate due diligence site visits focused on identifying operational and technology strategy, organizational structures, and current state business processes and supporting technology.
- Manage project economics including: track project budgets, create and deliver invoices, and manage collection process.
- Coach and manage other consultants and actively participate in the performance review process.
- Create work plans, pricing estimates, and risk assessments for prospects.
- Degree qualified or equivalent with background in supervisory roles.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in Transaction Advisory, corporate finance and/or M&A and business development.
- Familiarity with a broad range of business operation situations and challenges.
- Strong presentation skills, fluency in Arabic language is a plus.
- Effective and explicit communication skills in both oral and written forms.
- Proven ability to build strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Strong project and people management skills
Advertised: 16 May 2023 Arab Standard Time
Application close: 30 Sep 2023 Arab Standard Time