Job No: DTS#092022
Job type: Full Time
Categories: Technology AdvisoryApply for this position
The Grant Thornton team continues to grow its market presence across Bahrain, supporting dynamic clients to unlock value through the diverse services which we offer. To build on our continued growth, we are now looking to expand our Technology Advisory team, for which we are seeking a Digital Transformation Senior Consultant and Manager.
This role is a high visibility role within the fast-growing Digital Transformation practice with the IT Advisory Business of Grant Thornton Bahrain. The role contribution includes client’s development, scale and delivery of digital transformation initiatives and managing a vast digital portfolio within client engagement.
In this role you’ll be working with a range of IT Advisory clients and wider business practices to help better serve our clients as they embark on the journey to transform their enterprises. You will be integral part of the business and will focus to:
- Actively originate and shape digital opportunities within our local client base - established and new
- Help develop the go to market strategy for key accounts working alongside client teams
- Be able to articulately and passionately present digital concepts to senior stakeholders and client
- Spot opportunities where we can act as good consultants to our clients to help them find solutions and deliver their digital transformation initiatives
- Lead the delivery of digital work to our clients
- Responsible for reviewing team deliverables
A digital transformation subject matter expert with extensive experience in running large scale business and digital transformation programs in mid to big size enterprises.
- Deep understanding of the Digital industry, and the issues and opportunities its players face, in area such as technology, data and business change.
- Strong ability to work with both business and technology stakeholders
- Proven experience in business development and relationship management.
- Digital experience covering one or more of: digital strategy, digital marketing, business systems implementations, content services, mobile applications, digital analytics
- Consulting services experience or experience of selling in a consultative environment
- Good listening skills, ability to ask questions and probe to uncover issues
- Experience in structuring and developing compelling proposals
- Ability to negotiate and shape a deal including understanding pricing and risk
- Experience of scoping digital transformation, ERP (SAP / Oracle / MS Dynamics) implementation, application developments, RPA, iOT and Blockchain and other advisory services projects
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Manager: 5+ years’ experience in Digital Transformation
- Senior Consultant: 3+ years’ experience in Digital Transformation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure atmosphere by being attentive and having a strong eye for details
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (English is a must; Arabic will be a plus)
Advertised: 13 Sep 2022 Arab Standard Time
Application close: 30 Dec 2022 Arab Standard Time