Job No: TA#IA032022
Job type: Full Time
Categories: Advisory Services/Financial servicesApply for this position
The Grant Thornton team continues to grow its market presence across Bahrain, supporting dynamic clients to unlock value through the diverse services which we offer. In response to our continued growth, we are now looking to expand our Business Risk Services team, for which we are seeking an Internal Audit Assistant Manager / Manager.
The Internal Audit Assistant Manager / Manager must exhibit high standards of professional and social ethics and must accept full responsibility as the in-charge for internal audit engagements of varying size and complexity to include, planning and coordinating the various phases of the field work, directing and reviewing the work of a number of assistants, and making decision on all but the most unusual accounting and auditing matters.
Internal Audit Assistant Manager / Manager Job Description
- Assist to develop the organization’s monthly / quarterly / yearly audit plan
- Support director / senior manager in executing resource plan
- Independently manage internal audit assignments, review work programs, working papers and draft audit reports
- Monitor engagement budgets
- Coordinate with client on daily basis and provide status update on their engagement
- Report writing and review reports\
- Review the reports prepared by other auditors and ensure reports are submitted to senior manager / director as per the set quality standards
- Provide on job guidance to other auditors on various assigned tasks and ensure satisfactory outcomes
- As an engagement incharge you will manage, develop, motivate, give training and coach teams to achieve their potential.
- Make research on the latest trends and other issues relating to the industry
- Maintain internal audit working papers as per the methodology
- Proactively provide engagement updates to senior manager / director
- Perform other related engagement as assigned by the management
- Assist in business development by preparing proposals and client presentations
- Assist in the development of our service offerings
- Extend your professional network
- Qualified CA , ACCA, CIA and preferably certification in financial risk management
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of Internal Audit and/or Risk Management experience, including experience of co-ordinating teams delivering audits and management of annual planning processes.
- Strong knowledge of IIA standards and practice guides
- Industry and/or professional services experience preferable in Financial Sector especially in Wholesale Bank, Retail Bank and Insurance providers
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to facilitate workshops both internally and externally.
- Effective and explicit communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Proven ability to build strong, long lasting client relationships
- Strong project and people management skills
Advertised: 07 Mar 2022 Arab Standard Time
Application close: 29 Jun 2022 Arab Standard Time