Manager (Tax Advisory) Consultant
Job No: TA#122021C
The Grant Thornton team continues to grow its market presence across Bahrain, supporting dynamic clients to unlock value through the diverse services which we offer. To build on our continued growth, we are now looking to expand our Tax Advisory team, for which we are seeking a Manager (Tax Advisory)
The suitable candidate will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of our growth strategy in the insurance sector.
- Handling clients and interacting with them on a regular basis;
- Accompanying for business meetings and other meetings related to it.
- Executing advisory assignments on VAT, Indirect Tax structuring and proposed Corporate Tax.
- Working on CBCR and ESR related assignments.
- Supporting on assignments related to business structuring, financial modelling; and
- Compliance support including routine work related to VAT/CBCR/ESR and proposed taxes.
- Would be given opportunities for progression in multiple spheres.
- A minimum of 5+ years of post-qualification experience in the taxation field (VAT or Corporate Tax or Transfer Pricing and exposure other than this, if any).
- Professional verbal and written business communication skills.
- Professional behaviour and etiquettes.
- Should be able to disseminate skills with peers and colleagues.
- A good team player.
Applications for this position are now closed