- External Audit - Senior
The Grant Thornton team continues to grow its market presence across Bahrain, supporting dynamic clients to unlock value through the diverse services which we offer. In response to our continued growth, we are now looking to expand our Audit and Assurance team, for which we are seeking a Senior Auditor.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for working alongside local stakeholders, our clients & the wider market across Bahrain
- Perform small and large audit engagements, along with managing several assignments simultaneously
- Plan and coordinate various phases of the audit engagement, such as staff requirements, audit procedures and audit time and budget planning
- Schedule, delegate and review work performed by the team, support on the job training and evaluate staff performance
- Guide the decision-making process on all audit and accounting matters, with focus on unusual matters
- Ensure complete and timely engagement completion, to include preparation and review of financial statements, schedule Manager and Partner reviews, along with possibly coordinating closing meetings with clients.
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience (CA/ACCA/CPA).
- Able to manage a team of professionals.
- Professional verbal and written business communication skills