- IT Advisory Bahrain Vacancy
Job description – Bahrain
The Grant Thornton team continues to grow its market presence across Bahrain, supporting dynamic clients to unlock value through the diverse services which we offer. In response to our continued growth, we are now looking to expand our IT Advisory Services, for which we are seeking an Consultant / Senior Consultant level professional to support the IT Advisory practice.
The suitable candidate will work alongside the IT advisory team and possess the following:
- Professional experience in Cyber Security, Information Risk Management, Compliance Management, Governance Management, Cyber Security Research and Development along with strong Cyber Security IT Architecture Design and Review & Technical Cyber Security Assessments
- Develop, maintain and implement a standard security framework to ensure client’s data is protected and secured. This will include developing and maintaining the information and cyber security strategy, information and cyber security policy & procedures, and cyber security architecture.
- Consult the design and operation of related compliance monitoring and improvement activities to ensure compliance both with internal security policies and applicable laws and regulations
- Provide consultation on system vulnerabilities, patches, security flaws and their solutions and apply these to the IT Infrastructure
- Provide guidance and recommendations to our clients for developing and implementing security devices
- Conduct Information Security Awareness and Training for clients
- Conduct Information Technology audits for initiating security and safety measures and strategies.
- Conduct data protection assessments and implement data protection framework to protect the client’s personal data from data breaches in complaince with PCI – DSS, Personal Data Protection / General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) requirments.
- Conduct Vulnerability Assessment Penetration Testing (VAPT) for the clints on all information security assets and systems and providing the recommendation for mitigation of vulnerabilities.
- Investigate cyber security incidents and forensic challenges
Key skills and attributes required:
Ability to build meaningful and strong relationships with clients, authorities and internal stakeholders.
Able to multitask and manage time efficiently.
Able to manage and lead projects.
Able to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently and as a team.
Has a growth driven mindset and able to innovate current processes.
Build relationships with international peers and adopt best practices.
Engineering / BS/MS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related subject.
Professional experience with 2 - 4 years within an IT consultancy, information security or IT audit, having worked in Consulting/ Advisory (incl. Big4), Financial Services, Information Security & Technology organizations.
Relevant experince in conducting IT risk assessments, business continuity, and IT audit.
Experience in industry best practices including ISO 27001, ISO 22301, PCI DSS, SAMA CSF, COBIT, C2M2, CIS/ NIST and Project Management.
Possess at least one of the following certifications: CEH, OSCP, CISA, CISM, CISSP. Good to have: COBIT 5, ITIL, GESC, CRISC, ISO27001, ISO 22301, ISO 20000/ ITIL, PMP certification.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills