- IT Advisory Manager
Grant Thornton Abdulaal, one of the leading Audit & Advisory firm based in Bahrain, in response to our continued growth, are looking to expand our IT Advisory Services, for which seeking a Manager level professional to support the IT Advisory Service Line.
The suitable candidate will work alongside the IT advisory team and possess the following:
- Professional experience in Cyber Security, Information Risk Management, Compliance Management, Governance Management, Cyber Security Research and Development along with strong Cyber Security IT Architecture Design and Review & Technical Cyber Security Assessments
- Develop, maintain, and implement a standard security framework to ensure client’s data is protected and secured. This will include developing and maintaining the information and cybersecurity strategy, information and cybersecurity policy & procedures, and cybersecurity architecture.
- Consult the design and operation of related compliance monitoring and improvement activities to ensure compliance both with internal security policies and applicable laws and regulations
- Provide consultation on system vulnerabilities, patches, security flaws, and their solutions and apply these to the IT Infrastructure
- Provide guidance and recommendations to our clients for developing and implementing security devices
- Conduct Information Security Awareness and Training for clients
- Conduct Information Technology audits for initiating security and safety measures and strategies.
- Conduct data protection assessments and implement data protection framework to protect the client’s personal data from data breaches in compliance with PCI – DSS, Personal Data Protection / General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) requirements.
- Conduct Vulnerability Assessment Penetration Testing (VAPT) for the clients on all information security assets and systems and providing the recommendation for mitigation of vulnerabilities.
- Investigate cybersecurity incidents and forensic challenges
Key skills and attributes required:
- Ability to build meaningful and strong relationships with clients, authorities, and internal stakeholders.
- Able to multitask and manage time efficiently.
- Able to manage and lead projects.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently and as a team.
- Has a growth-driven mindset and able to innovate current processes.
- Build relationships with international peers and adopt best practices.
- Engineering / BS/MS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related subject.
- Professional experience with 4 - 8 years within an IT consultancy, information security or IT audit, having worked in Consulting/ Advisory (incl. Big4), Financial Services, Information Security & Technology organizations.
- Relevant experience in conducting IT risk assessments, business continuity, and IT audits.
- Experience in industry best practices including ISO 27001, ISO 22301, PCI DSS, SAMA CSF, COBIT, C2M2, CIS/ NIST, and Project Management.