- Marketing and Communication Executive
Job description – Bahrain
The Grant Thornton team continues to grow its market presence across Bahrain, supporting dynamic clients to unlock value through the diverse services which we offer. In response to our continued growth, we are now looking to expand our Marketing function, for which we are seeking a strategic marketing executive.
The marketing team specializes in providing distinctive client service to our internal clients, thereby supporting client-focused colleagues to unlock the potential for growth for our dynamic clients. Our core team combines specialists with relevant industry experience and access to the full breadth of
Grant Thornton’s international expertise. Our focus is to support the service lines within Bahrain to promote the brand and reputation, ensure our clients receive exceptional service and drive fresh thinking insights which our people can take to their clients in order to keep their clients moving ahead.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for working alongside local stakeholders, our global clients & markets teams and a virtual strategic marketing hub.
The role will entail:
- Promote our services in various communication channels
- Manage all marketing related activities of the company
- Take overall responsibility for brand management and company identity
- Analyse potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Ensure that the proposed and developed marketing strategies are in line with the company’s objectives and requirements
- Proofread and review all marketing collaterals, including brochures, letters, emails, website
and social media contents
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns and measuring results.
- Track return of investment for marketing campaigns
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages
- Network with industry experts and potential clients
- Gather client feedback to inform service teams
- Ensure consistent and effective messaging in all marketing collaterals
- Plan and manage the publication of marketing collaterals
- Organize the production of branded items such as stationery (in line with international brand updates)
- Support in organizing internal or external events (e.g. speaker talks, team events, etc.)
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing activity
- Keep up-to-date of latest developments in branding and digital marketing
- Liaise with and oversee external vendors for certain activities and initiatives
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are informed of marketing objectives
Key skills and attributes required:
- Ability to build meaningful and strong relationships with clients, authorities and internal stakeholders.
- Has a growth driven mindset and able to innovate current processes.
- Can build relationships with international peers and adopt best practices.
- Creatively curious and possesses high DI (design intelligence)
- Can work with strategic alliances and partnerships across various jurisdictions
- Excellent research and data analytic skills
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing experience, preferably in professional services
- Able to manage a team of junior professionals, along with building relationships and working
with virtual teams
- Professional communication skills in English which include verbal and written.
- Proven ability to develop and execute content and campaigns using digital media
- Management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to use initiative and independently solve problems