As a senior executive member of one of the largest member firms across the Gulf, Jatin has driven exponential growth through a focused strategy during his 13 years as a Partner with the Grant Thornton Bahrain firm.
He is now positioned as the driving force behind the firm’s growth and regularly liaises with government bodies, strategic alliances and high-profile clients in order to continue supporting economic prosperity across Bahrain.
Jatin has been instrumental across several local initiatives which have aligned to the wider global strategy, these include:
- Developed an independent audit quality team who have travelled to 5 global locations to conduct reviews.
- For the past 10 years he has acted as a Liaison Partner for global clients who wish to enter the Bahrain market
- Supported the development and growth of local emerging leaders through advocating and sponsoring the GTIL Advanced Manager Programme.
- Supported the growth of the Bahrain firm through developing and implementing new Advisory service lines, including growing our people and client base and enhancing our capabilities.
- Working with three of the Gulf firms given geographic proximity and shared borders between Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait.
- Driving Financial Services growth with the introduction and advocation of a Bahrain Partner who is now part of the Global FS team.
- Leads on recruitment of new talent and introducing new partners to the firm.
Jatin is currently a senior member of the Strategic Leadership Team and closely works with the Managing Partner since the inception of the Bahrain firm, therefore he has cemented his ongoing career with the firm, furthermore, he has deep and lasting relations across the network, hence can support clients navigate their global growth.